OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Certification
OHSAS 1800:2007 Occupational, Health and Safety Management Certification is an internationally standard which provides a framework to identify, control and decrease the risks associated with health and safety within your company. Implementing the standard will send a clear signal to your stakeholders that you view employee’s health and safety as a principal priority within your company.
An increasing number of organisations are completing OHSAS 18001 Certification as employers are under increasing pressure to ensure that a rigorous health and safety policy is in place which protects employees against possible occupational risks and reduces the likelihood of accidents in the workplace. By planning ahead a company can also reduce the potential for medical and compensation claims.
The OHSAS 18001 standard provides organisations with a framework for health and safety management helping them to:
- Identify, minimise and control health and safety risks
- Conform to health and safety legislation
- Protect the wellbeing of employees.
*Certification Review & Decision includes; granting, refusing, maintaining, renewing, suspending, restoring or withdrawing certification or expanding or reducing the scope of the certification.
Achieving OHSAS 18001 Certification
- Please click on the Contact Us button to request a call back or for further information on OHSAS 18001 certification and a no-obligation competitive quotation from our dedicated business development team.
- We will devise a comprehensive assessment program which will be agreed in line with your requirements.
- We also offer OHSAS 18001 training to companies, please click on the training tab to find out more.