ISO 9001 TickIT Certification
TickIT is a guidance document which explains ISO 9001 for specific application to software development. It does not add to the requirements of ISO 9001 but ensure its application attains constantly robust software. ISO 9001:2008 is an internationally recognised quality management system (QMS) standard which has been applied by over one million companies globally to date. As ISO 9001 Tickit has been developed around the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, it is highly compatible with other standards such as ISO 14001 environmental management systems, ISO 20000 IT service management system and ISO 27001 information security management system.
Key benefits of ISO 9001 - TickIT Certification
The benefits of ISO 9001 TickIT Certification include:
- Allows processes associated with software development to be assessed in accordance with industry best practice
- Improves market confidence in the software industry
- Creates greater customer confidence and satisfaction
- Increased credibility and competitiveness
- Improved communication, planning and administration
- Better cost management
Achieving ISO 9001 certification
Please click on the Contact Us button to request a call back or further information on ISO 9001 Tickit and a no-obligation competitive quotation from our dedicated business development team.