ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Certification
ISO 9001:2008 is an internationally recognised quality management system (QMS) standard. It is the world’s leading quality management standard and has been implemented by over one million organisations in over 170 countries globally.
ISO 9001 belongs to the ISO 9000 family of standards which is related to quality management systems. It has been created to help organisations ensure that they meet the needs of their customers and other stakeholders while also meeting statutory and regulatory requirements related to the product. The ISO 9000 family of standards deals with the fundamentals of a QMS which contains the eight management principles around which the family of standards is based.
ISO 9001 contains eight key principles of quality management which are not auditable but do form the fundamental characteristics of quality management:
- Customer focus and customer satisfaction
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- System approach to management
- Continual improvement
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationship.
*Certification Review & Decision includes; granting, refusing, maintaining, renewing, suspending, restoring or withdrawing certification or expanding or reducing the scope of the certification.
Achieving ISO 9001 certification
- Please click on the Contact Us button to request a callback or for further information on ISO 9001 and a no-obligation competitive quotation from our dedicated business development team.
- We will devise a comprehensive assessment program which will be agreed in line with your requirements.
- We also offer ISO 9001 training to companies, please click on the training tab to find out more.