ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor Training Course
Certification Europe’s Lead Auditor Course is designed for professionals with responsibility for auditing an ISMS and best practice in security controls.
Along with international standard ISO 19011 on auditing technique, the course will cover all sections of the brand new ISO 27001:2013 standard in detail, with tips on how to audit individual clauses, including risk assessments and business continuity, proven to allow users to achieve continual improvement.
Our trainers are industry experts in information security. Each is an ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, with a wealth of expertise from auditing organisations from multiple sectors and differing sizes, including governmental bodies and industry leaders in SaaS, IaaS and PaaS.
The course will not only cover the accepted principles of auditing, but will give each participant a detailed understanding of audit methodology that will allow them to audit any information security system, particularly an ISO 27001:2013 information security management system.
During the 3-day course you will:
- Gain a critical understanding of best practice in audit methodology.
- Learn how to prepare, lead and report on the findings of an IS audit.
- Learn how to identify non-conformances and ensure that appropriate corrective action is undertaken.
- Gain detailed knowledge of how to audit against the specific sections of ISO 27001.
Participants will get a full briefing on:
- Audit preparation. Managing an audit team.
- Determining compliance with the standard.
- Interview technique.
- Following audit trails.
- Documenting evidence.
This is a hands-on interactive course which includes:
- A complete course workbook
- Extensive use of online resources
- Group exercises
- Audio visual support
Continual Professional Development (CPD)
Certification Europe are a registered training provider of Engineers Ireland. Our ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor course has been assessed and approved as meeting the requirements for CPD points from Engineers Ireland. Full details can be found here: Engineers Ireland - CPD