ISO 27001:2013 Implementation Training Course
Certification Europe’s ISO 27001:2013 Implementation Training Course is designed for industry professionals and consultants with the responsibility for ensuring information security within any organisation.
At the end of the course you will be able to identify and prioritise information security risks in your organisation and know how to protect them using the international best practice as laid out in the ISO 27001:2013 standard.
Our trainers are industry experts in information security. Each is an ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, with a wealth of expertise, from auditing organisations from multiple sectors and sizes including governmental bodies and industry leaders in SaaS, IaaS and PaaS.
This combined 3 day course gives attendees an extensive grounding in building an ISO 27001:2013 management system and maintaining a risk register as laid out in ISO 31000:2009. This course can be purchase as a two day course or in addition to our innovative 1 day Risk Management course for a significantly reduced price.
During the 2-day course you will learn:
- What information security is and what an Information Security Management System entails.
- How to implement an Information Security System by using the ISO 27001 international standard.
- How to use the standard to protect information in your organisation.
- Supplier Relationship Security Protocol and how to develop HR security guidelines.
This is a hands-on Interactive Course which includes:
- A complete course workbook
- Extensive use of online resources
- Group exercises
- Audio visual support
Certification Europe are a registered training provider of Engineers Ireland. Our ISO 27001:2013 Advanced Implementation course has been assessed and approved as meeting the requirements for CPD points from Engineers Ireland. Full details can be found here: Engineers Ireland - CPD