Announcing our new ISO 27001 Training Courses
In 2015 we will run a series of training courses aimed at delivering an A-Z knowledge base in Information Security Management Systems. Our Risk Management, Implementation and Lead Auditor workshops will take you through the steps of implementing and maintaining an ISO 27001:2013 compliant InfoSec Management system.
Along with comprehensive workbooks and group activities, you will learn the key tasks in building a strong ISMS which will ensure that your business is safeguarded to the highest level.
Each of our trainers are ISO 27001 Lead Auditors and would be considered the experts in implementation and Auditing InfoSec management systems. They have been involved in over 90% of ISO 27001 Audits in Ireland and were among the first to carry out these audits in the country. They are also key members of the international InfoSec community and deliver Audit services around the Globe.
In this 1-day training workshop, you will gain:
- Critical understanding of ISO 31000 Risk Management concepts, aims, processes and challenges and it's alignment to ISO 27001:2013.
- Knowledge of how to plan, implement and manage an information security risk management process which meets the requirements of the ISO 27001 standard.
- The ability to reduce the risk of an information security breach within any organisation.
- The skills to create a set of bespoke controls for any business or organisation.
This can be purchased as a one day course or as part of a 3 day enhanced implementation training course by combining it with our 2 day ISO 27001 implementation workshop.
Over the 2 day training course, you will learn:
- What information security is and what an Information Security Management System entails.
- How to implement an Information Security System by using the ISO 27001 international standard.
- How to use the standard to protect information in your organisation.
- Supplier Relationship Security Protocol and how to develop HR security guidelines.
Our 3 day Foundation Lead Auditor training course will deliver:
- Critical understanding of best practice in audit methodology.
- Knowledge of how to prepare, lead and report on the findings of an IS audit.
- Tips on how to identify non-conformances and ensure that appropriate corrective action is undertaken.
- Detailed knowledge of how to audit against the specific sections of ISO 27001.