ISO 20121 Event Sustainability Management Systems Certification
The ISO 20121:2012 Event Sustainability Management Systems (ESMS) provides specific requirements for the organisation of events with lower impact on environment and community, and improved relationship with a broad range of stakeholders: local authorities, suppliers, residents, workers, and of course participants and attendees of the event. We can certify your company, your event, or your venue to ISO 20121 no matter what type or size the organisation is, what the design and delivery of the event you planned, or what geographical, social and cultural contest you operate in.
This ISO 20121 standard is not a checklist or a reporting framework; it challenges your organisation to improve process and calls for continual performance improvement in delivering event-related activities without detracting from the aim of the event.
ISO 20121 Event Sustainability Management Systems Objectives
When planning how to achieve ISO 20121 ESMS certification, your organisation shall determine the following objectives:
- what will be done;
- what resources will be required;
- who will be responsible;
- when it will be completed;
- how the results will be evaluated.
In pursuing your objectives towards ISO 20121 certification your organisation will also be required to continually improve the suitability, adequacy or effectiveness of the event sustainability management system.
ISO 20121 Certification is applicable to any organisation that aims to:
- establish, implement, maintain and improve an event sustainability management system;
- ensure that it is in conformity with its stated sustainable development policy;
- demonstrate voluntary conformity with this International Standard by the organisers, and any second party having an interest in the organisation
Achieving ISO 20121 Certification
- Please click on the Contact Us button to request a call back or for further information on ISO 20121 certification and a no-obligation competitive quotation from our dedicated business development team.
- We will devise a comprehensive assessment program which will be agreed in line with your requirements.
- We also offer ISO 20121 training to companies, please click on the training tab to find out more.