ISO 20000 IT Service Management Systems
ISO 20000-1 is the international standard for quality management specifically focused around IT service management. ISO 20000:2011 (the latest version of ISO 20000-1) provides a set of standardised requirements for an IT service management system (SMS). Given how vital IT is to organisations it is essentially that both your internal and external IT services are aligned with the needs of your businesses and customers.
An increasing number of organisations are implementing an IT Service Management System (ITSMS), based around ISO 20000 as a solution to this business requirement. By certifying to the IT standard companies are able to independently demonstrate to their customers that they are meeting (and sometimes exceeding) industry best practice.
The ISO 20000-1 standard helps organisations to
- ensure the effective running and delivery of IT services
- continually improve processes
- drive customer focus
Certification to ISO 20000-1 IT service management ensures that your day to day service delivery is carried out in a way that drives customer satisfaction through improved service and leads to on-going continuous improvement.
Achieving ISO 20000 It Services certification
- Please click on the Contact Us button to request a call back or further information on ISO 20000 It Services and a no-obligation competitive quotation from our dedicated business development team.
- We will devise a comprehensive assessment program which will be agreed in line with your requirements.
- We also offer ISO 20000 training to companies. Please click on our training link for further details.