Are you working with Enterprise Ireland? If so, have you explored the ancillary benefits of being a client?
One of the most pressing issues in business today is sustainability. Making operations more efficient with the decline of natural resources. At the top of the chain of management systems are Energy and environmental. Year on year, more businesses choose to implement energy and environmental management systems reduce the amount of energy they consume and reducing their environmental impact while also seeing immediate return on their investments.
Not only does this have a huge positive impact on your Carbon footprint, but will increase your company's profitability and corporate reputation.
As an EI client, you could get up to €35,000 in funding towards implementation of management systems for energy and environment. Included in this investment will be allocations for training, consultancy and placement of an energy/environmental manager.
GreenPlus assignments are designed to assist companies to develop high level of environmental management capabilities, drive energy and environmental efficiencies and achieve improved sustainability.
Enterprise Ireland is the state agency responsible for developing indigenous industry. To become a client of Enterprise Ireland you need to be
- The Business Process Improvement Grant is open to all Enterprise Ireland clients or potential clients who have been trading for at least 5 years and who are engaged in manufacturing or eligible internationally traded services business employing 10 or more employees or
- a High Potential Start Up (HPSU) -learn more about qualifying for Enterprise Ireland HPSU Supports
The Industrial Development (Services Industries) Order 2010 sets out the services that qualify for support from the enterprise development agencies.
- Data processing and electronic commerce
- Technical and consulting services
- Commercial laboratory services
- Administrative/service centres, co-ordination and headquarters services
- Research and development services
- Media, multimedia and recording services
- Entertainment and leisure services
- Training services
- Publishing services
- International Financial services
- Healthcare services
- Construction related services
- Environmental services
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics Management services
- Commercial international standards bodies
- Technology test centres
- Prototype laboratory services
- Intellectual property services
- Group Procurement
- Shipping services
- Education Services
Below, is a list of EI approved consultants to assist you with your ISO 50001 and/or ISO 14001 projects.