BS 25999 Business Continuity Management Systems
The BS 25999 Business Continuity Management (BCM) standard is currently in the process of being withdrawn on 1 November 2012 (a six month period after ISO 22301 publication). Until BS25999-2 is withdrawn it still remains relevant to organisations who are looking at BCMS certification. After November 2012 the standard will be superseded by ISO 22301:2012 Societal security-Business Continuity management systems requirements.
The BS 25999-2 BCM standard provides the framework for best practice in business continuity management.
Certification to the standard will allow your company or organisation to:
- create and operate a strong business continuity response
- be prepared when faced with a disruption or disaster
- have a better understanding of the critical processes in your business
- achieve tangible efficiencies leading to real bottom line savings.
Key benefits of BS 25999 - BCM Certification
- Faster recovery after a genuine disruption
- Increased confidence of boards of directors, shareholders and other stakeholders
- Client / customer confidence providing you with competitor advantage
- Potential leverage in relation to your business insurance costs
- Enhanced corporate image – benchmarked against international best practice
Achieving BS 25999 certification
- Please click on the Contact Us button to request a call back or further information on BS 25999 and a no-obligation competitive quotation from our dedicated business development team.
- Our leading auditors will devise a comprehensive assessment program which will be agreed in line with your EMS requirements.