ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Implementation Training
This implementation course will include group exercises and case studies providing attendees with a foundation in the practical aspects of Business Continuity Management. This course is indispensable to those with responsibility for planning and managing risk and sustaining on-going business performance in the event of a disaster or major business interruption. Course attendees will:
- Develop and implement a BCM strategy based on best practice principles
- Question and pre-plan for business continuity using the standard
- Identify your critical business activities and conduct risk assessments
- Identify the benefits to your business of certification to ISO 22301
- Prepare for and achieve certification to the standard
The ability to continue operating, even a minimal service, in the event of a disruption or disaster is crucial to organisations, not to mention their customers and stakeholders. Implementing ISO 22301 is of critical importance to any business where a minimal service is to be guaranteed or where contractual requirements exist. This two-day course will provide you with a thorough understanding and road-map for implementing best practice business continuity plans and strategies.
Please click on the Book Training button to book your place on this course now.
Please fill in our Contact Us form to request further information or a call back. You can also call Rob Lyons directly on 00 353 (1) 6429300 Ext: 109 in ROI and 0044 (0) 2890737913 in NI.