Benefits of OHSAS 18001
Certification to OHSAS 18001 occupational health and safety management systems signals to your clients and stakeholders that your organisation is committed to protecting the needs of all your stakeholders.
Benefits of OHSAS 18001 Certification – Health and Safety Certification
- Improved corporate image and credibility among stake holders, regulators, customers, prospective clients and the public
- Adoption of international best practice in relation to risk management
- Ensures health and well-being of employees, sub-contractors and the public
- Minimisation of liability of employers through adoption of proactive rather than reactive controls
- Ensures legislative awareness and compliance
- Reduces accident and incident rates by reducing and elimination workplace hazards
- Improves the incident investigation process
- Increases employee motivation through the provision of a safer workplace and participation process
Achieving OHSAS 18001 Certification
- Please click on the “Contact Us” button to request a call back or further information on OHSAS18001 and a no-obligation competitive quotation from our dedicated business development team.
- You can also download a brochure on OHSAS 18001 and view details of our training courses by clicking on the relevant buttons.