Benefits of ISO 20121
By completing ISO 20121 certification your organisation meets international industry specific standards of sustainable impact on the event’s environment, and you may avail of cost savings with greater emphasis on resource, waste and energy management.
A ISO 2012 certified event demonstrates also how a sustainable society works. The benefits of the ISO 20121 Event Sustainability requirements move along the event’s supply chain: contractors, media, as well as event “end users” will be active part to your certification.
Through ISO 20121 your organisation can add an attractive by-product to each certified event: the potential to inspire and motivate others. This is a powerful marketing and communications message issued to captive and receptive audiences.
The key benefits of ISO 20121 ESMS certification include:
- Identify cost savings
- Develop the event image and credibility
- Quantify, monitor and control the impact on the environment, through continuous improvement
- Ensure awareness and compliance to regulations for the organisation of events
- Improve environmental performance of your event supply chain
- Grow your access to sponsors and larger audience for your event
Please click on the “Contact Us” button to request a call back or further information on ISO 20121 and a no-obligation competitive quotation from our dedicated business development team. You can also view details of our training courses by clicking on the relevant buttons.