Benefits of ISO 50001
Certification Europe is the world’s leading certification body in relation to energy management system certification having issued the world’s first accredited ISO 50001 certificate in September 2011. The company has operational experience in the EU, Africa and Asia in the energy sector.
By achieving certification to this international, best-practise Energy Management standard, your organisation will accrue some of the numerous benefits of ISO 50001, including;
- Reduced greenhouse-gas (GHG) emissions and carbon footprint. Compliance with this standard will allow you to meet current or future voluntary and/or mandatory energy efficiency targets or GHG emission reduction legislation.
- Increase energy cost savings for the organisation by reducing energy costs via a structured approach to managing your energy consumption.
- Increased knowledge of equipment efficiencies. By integrating your existing management systems you can align your Energy Management System (EnMS) with existing management systems for additional organisational benefits.
- Informed decision-making processes from system design through to operation
- Increased energy awareness among staff members at all levels.
- Structured approach to the Right First Time methodologies
- Improved corporate image and credibility with all stakeholders and customer
- Enhanced security of energy supply as you will have identified your energy risk exposure in areas within the organisation and commenced processes to reduce them
- Improved operational efficiencies and maintenance practices
Please click on the Contact Us button to request a call back or further information on ISO50001 and a no-obligation competitive quotation from our dedicated business development team. You can also download a brochure on ISO 150001 and view details of our training courses by clicking on the relevant buttons.