Benefits of ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems Certification
By completing ISO 14001 certification your organisation can assure stakeholders that your environmental management system (EMS) meets international industry specific environmental standards. Every company large and small; industrial, manufacturing, services, or trade related had an impact on the environment and can therefore benefit from ISO 14001 certification.
Key benefits of the ISO 14001 standard include:
- Identify cost savings with greater emphasis on resource, waste and energy management
- Develop the corporate image and credibility
- Quantify, monitor and control the impact of operations on the environment, now and in the future
- Ensure legislative awareness and compliance
- Improve environmental performance of supply chain
- Protect the company, assets, shareholders and directors
- Potentially decrease public liability insurance costs for your organisation
- Grow your access to business partners and potential customers
Please view our ISO 14001 You Tube videos to gain a fuller understanding of the benefits of implementing the environmental standard within your organisation.
For further information click on the “Contact Us” button to request a call back and our dedicated business development team will provide you will all of the necessary information.